|/CaseStudy /Download /Feedback /ModuleDescription /ProgramSchedule /Resources|
Emotion-based Instant Messaging
All students work in a team to develop an extenstion to an existing instant messaging system that,
- analyzes the messages and filters the emoticons in the message;
- calculates current emotional state of the buddies based on the collected emoticons,.
- keeps track of the emotional state history of the buddies.
The existing instant messaging system will be provided as a blackbox with the following interfaces:
- sending messages.
- notification of the messages received.
- changing the user's status.
- notification of the status change of the buddies.
- file transfer.
The team should not work on:
- network communication,
- session management,
- user profiles,
- conversation management etc.