Hans Robertus - Speech
This information came in via Steven Kyffin - mail: 27.09.06 - 11.18
We agreed the following
- Hans will open the dinner after everyone has their food and is either sitting or standing comfortably!
- Fifteen minutes max
- beamer and sound system needed to present 10-15 slides
- content: an intro to why EHV is capital of Europe Design, who the key stakeholders are. DA
- Ph Des Tu/e (delft Twente) Kennisport, and so on and wider links to Newcastle as part of our global network, USA and ASIA
- and what the relationships are between us in developing the Business innovation world, the design profession and the Design discipline through Research and education...
- we call this the triple helix and this event is one of the ways we try to hold the three spiralled constituents together more closely!
Helen I hope this is fine, it seems to work for us and should aim to build on what Jeu will have said about the 3TUs beforehand!
enclosed is the little article that is going in one of the Tue magazines about why Philips design and TU/e ID are connected! PhilipsTUeConnection.doc