Out of Control:TU/e DESIS Lab
International Workshop during the SDL weeks (April 2013). Summary video.
List of coaches, students and their bonding studentlist201308.xls.
- Izabela Boloz
- Sjors Eerens
- Joep Frens (space team contact)
- Mathias Funk (theme champ)
- Heleen van Heel
- Bart Hengeveld (publicity team contact)
- Jun Hu (activities team contact)
- Caroline Hummels
- Joachim Karelse
- Johanna Kint
- Maurits de Koning
- Sander Mulder (demo-day team contact)
- Matthias Rauterberg
- Lucian Reindl
- Jan Rouvroye
- Lu Yuan
- Marija Nakevska
- Jacques Terken
Out of Control has gadgeteer hardware available for borrowing out. We have a fairly large collection of main boards and sensor boards available: please consult the list.
Gadgeteer lending policy:
- You borrow the hardware through Joep Frens (personally). The hardware is stored at his desk: HG2.57.
To borrow a piece of Gadgeteer Hardware you leave a copy of your student card in place of the hardware you borrow. On this A4 sheet you write (1) what you borrow, (2) when you borrowed it, and (3) when you'll return it.
- You are responsible for the hardware that you borrow: if you break it you pay for a new one.
- You return the hardware to Joep Frens (personally).
nb. You test the hardware immediately after borrowing it to make sure that it works, if you find it malfunctioning immediately take it up with Joep Frens.
Science Fiction, Design Research, Systems of systems (tbd)