|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|* System architecture for simulation-based medical training environments|
- System architecture for simulation-based medical training environments
[http://www.alice.id.tue.nl Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland: Cultural Computing]
./TheInterview, we investigated the culture influence on the feeling of presence in a distributed interactive moive.
Contributed to [http://www.hitech-projects.com/euprojects/icecream/ ICE-CREAM], a two-year (2001-2003) RTD-project sponsored by the European Commission under the IST-programme. See some pictures from a demonstrator application [:/DeepSea]
Contributed to [http://www.hitech-projects.com/euprojects/nextv/ NexTV], a two-year (2000-2001) RTD-project sponsored by the European Commission under the IST-programme.
- Interactive toy robots. see [:/Tony].
- [:/TSDOM], a commercial software package for oil exploration companies to simulate the signal detection with a given geological structure.
- [:/3DGMS], 3D Geological structure visualization.
- [:/3DMedicalVisualization], for brain surgery.
- [:/CBIR], a content-based image retrieval system for hospitals.
- [:/CAI], a CAI system for brain surgery.