- SYS\Redist_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640\welcomehead.192.png: Welcome screen.
- OEM\OperatorPKG\animated.gif: Splash.
- SYS\OSFiles: Files to be copied into \Windows
- OEM\OEMVERSION\mxipupdate_OEMVERSION_100.provxml: Device info.
1. Boost TFL3D Performance --> Using Advanced Config, change File system cache to 8mb and file system filter cache to 131072
2. Boost TFL3D Performance --> HKLM\System\Storagemanager\Fatfs and change key Cachesize from 16384 to 32768
3. Wake Up on New SMS --> HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL : DisableSMSWakeUpEvent <-- set to "1" by default. Change value to "0"
5. Change CallWaiting Tone --> HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE : by default set to \windows\waitingtone.wav by default. change to anything else
6. Boost TFL3D Scrolling Speed --> - HKLM\SYSTEM\GDI\GLYPHCACHE\limit = 16384 or 32768 (DWORD decimal) - To change it back to the default: - HKLM\SYSTEM\GDI\GLYPHCACHE\limit = 8192 (DWORD decimal)
7. To do a Hard Reset, with the phone ON, hold down the Volume Down and Enter (round navigation) keys and press soft reset while they are pressed
8. Prevent screen switching off during phone call --> HKEY_Local_Machine\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL\EnableFastD ormantDisplayDuringCall to 0 (Note: does not work on all ROMs) AND (tested and works on EU ROMs thanks to Rod65) HKCU\ControlPanel\Phone\Sleep switch value from 1 to 0
9. Downlod original CONTENT folder (Wallpaper, VIDEO, MUSIC) here http://rapidshare.com/files/12127104...orage.rar.html
10. Set HTC Album X button to close not minimizek_minimize change value to 0
11. Disable Enlarged Title bar (when you click on a notification) to the default WM behavior: HKLM->Software->HTC->EnlargeTitleBar - and change "Enable" from 1 to 0.
13. Enable GPS photo: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Camera\P10 -> change the value "enabled" from 0 to 1
15. Another supposed TFL3D tweak for better performance: HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings: SpeedHigh: default value (25) <-- Change to (5) / SpeedLow : default value (70) <-- Chnge to (14) save and soft reset
17. Lightsensor Switching the Screen off- realised by yelitterulez, confirmed by pietrucci and tested by myself. When making a call the screen stays on if you leave the phone lying flat on a table. If you wait 10 seconds into the call, you can pick it up to your ear and the screen stays on.
BUT if you make a call with the phone slightly tilted/ slanted (you get the idea), the screen turns off as soon as the call gets connected! The moment you hold the phone to your head the blacklight turns off. In fact: the moment you hide the screen with anything it turns off! (try your hand...). This might be the reason why everybody's complaining about the screen turning off during a call: you hold the phone to your head! When you turn the screen back on manually, it stays on no matter if you hold your hand or head...
19. More Camera Modes: To Enable 'Burst': HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Camera\P6 -> change the value "enabled" from 0 to 1
To Enable 'Sport': HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Camera\P8 -> change the value "enabled" from 0 to 1
To Enable 'Video Share': HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Camera\P9 -> change the value "enabled" from 0 to 1
21. Enable Manual Screen Rotation (Portrait/Landscape): HKLM - System - GDI - Rotation - HideOrientationUI (change from 1 to 0)
23. Show Weekday in TFL3D (thanks to pulp) - download and install http://rapidshare.com/files/127174792/weekday.cab
24. Enable HSUPA: HKLM\Software\HTC\AdvancedNetwork\SupportHSUPA =change it to 1
25. Enable Audio Booster without headset-->HKLM/System/State/Hardware/Headset set the value to 1 (soft reset will bring it back to 0)
26. Add a Call History tab to TF3D (discovered by sushilange, spread by Fabliv) --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=410180
27. Add new Cities to TF3D http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=408918 - thanks to R. DevilR
28. Remove orphan icons and shortcuts - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...97&postcount=3
29. Four icons in a row in WM Programs/Settings screens - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=16
30. Remove Vertical and Horizontal Scrollbars For the horizontal (bottom) scrollbar: HKLM\System\GWE\cyHScr = 0 (DWORD decimal) For the vertical (right) scrollbar: HKLM\System\GWE\cxVScr = 0 (DWORD decimal)
31. Remap Manila softkeys: HKLM/Software/HTC/manila/ HomeLSKPath, which is the left softkey (Standard = Phonepad) And HomeRSKPath, which is the right softkey. If you change these with the location of the programs you want to link to, and simultaneous change the names: HomeLSKText = Left softkey text And HomeRSKText = Right softkey text. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum :
32. Change system and context menu font size: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\gwe\menu\popfnt and change the value for the "Ht" entry to "1000" decimal (from 1200)
33. Increase maximum picture size when shooting in Burst and Sports mode:When activating "burst" and "sport" the max size of the pictures is "L" but if you change: HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\Camera\P8\MainCamCaptSize value to 1024 and HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\Camera\P8\MainCamSupportCaptSize to 1744Do the same for P6 and you can now shoot in these modes up to 3M and not just L - thanks to nnevynn for
34. Get Blackberry Connect working on your Diamond!! (thanks to cybertech99) http://rapidshare.com/files/11452238...Profession.cab
35. Disable Diamond Phonepad Skin HKLM -> Security -> Phone -> Skin -> Enable (set 1 to 0), then reset.